Okay, so I decided I would make it open source. I won't do that right now because
1) I haven't made it yet, and
2) I don't want to put alpha code on GitHub.
Regardless, making an application open source comes with some issues. First of all, if you don't want people to copy the idea (like me), you have to put some kind of licence to avoid that. My work is under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 licence. I found that with this people can't distribute modified versions of my app. That is actually exactly what I want.
Okay, so I started researching on how I am going to do this. I am using a few different things like the sleep function and a few others. I am going to start making it tomorrow.
Honestly, I forgot to post yesterday. I didn't have much progress, but still, it is good to keep updated. I am thinking that I should post every two days.
Anyways, I got a lot done today. Actually, I am almost done. Yeah. I said it would take weeks, but the thing that was going to take me forever isn't anymore. I found this way to do the same thing with a lot less code. So I am thinking it will take me no more than four days to roll out a release.
Now most of the code I have left to do is just the easy hot string stuff. Yeah, so hang on!
I have been absent for a long time probably will be since school will be starting in two days. I am working on it but the problem is that I don't have a list of the Windows 10 Product Team so I don't know where to get it. I will release a version which just shows up as completed. I might do that maybe later.